Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Garden Blog 2/26/13

Today is Tuesday. When I got up in the morning the lawn was green, not frosty white, and when the sun started rising in the sky, I knew today was the day to begin working my plan, my hands and my fingers. Nothing too serious, just cleaning up along the east wall of the house. That's all I had time for. But it felt good to free some plants from winter debris, getting some of that Japanese clover out, dig around some of the perennials, and trimming the corner shrub. I'm planning on working the south side of the house and perhaps even section 2a, because the spurge is about ready to do some serious growing and there is quite a bit trimming back and digging out to do.  Juergen said the Garden Club is looking for some starts to sell, so - we'll see! Today was a good start! 

1 comment:

  1. As you share, I imagine myself in your place and I am smiling as you paint word pictures of the wonders of nature that God provides, down to the weeds:) What a treat to let others share your peaceful garden time!

    ReplyDelete