Monday, February 18, 2013

Garden Post 2/18

Ha! So much for early morning gardening desire! It was way too cold! Of course, it probably also had to do with the fact that I went to bed after midnight and woke up with a hangover! I get hangovers from going to bed to late.  But I put a batch each of Onion Bread and Zucchini crackers in the dehydrator and baked a batch of Tuna treats for Trixie! It might be the first and last batch - it scented up the whole house with fish smell. Unbearable!!! Mixed with the smell of the onions - I wanted to go stay the night in a motel! I woke up sick to my stomach, groggy, foggy, barely able to shuffle to the coffee machine.  In fact, I went straight for the Exedrine - ah, good old Exedrine, it finally helped break through the fog:)! I did get a few other things done before leaving for the office and am grateful for the accomplishments of the rest of the day. Perhaps there warmer sunshine will fuel my gardening desire tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment