Saturday, February 16, 2013

Feedback for the Groundhog from Clarkston, WA

You said that spring would be early this year and you know what? I think you're right! My early crocus are blooming, tulips and daffodils are sticking their leaves up three inches and signs of spring are everywhere!Yesterday was a warm sunny day and my husband rototilled a bed for lettuce, kale, beets and perhaps cabbage and broccoli.  Tomorrow, I think I will sow lettuce and kale and see what will happen.  Today, we had a bright sunny morning but by afternoon the wind kicked up and it looked as if it would be raining.  No such luck though - unfortunately.  My friend Kris who lives up in Grangemont said she still has a lot of snow on the ground and my sister, Maya, in Switzerland said yesterday that they are still deep in winter.  Now THAT does not surprise me - it's Switzerland! But I'm glad we're in the waking up stage! Waking up to spring. That reminds me of waking up to the springtime of God's love in my life, in your life. Are we waking up? Are we asleep? How can we tell? I want to contemplate that in another post.

1 comment:

  1. The "Springtime of God's Love"... should be a song. Maybe I will write one, but at the least, shall contemplate waking up to it!

    ReplyDelete